1. ENCODE https://www.encodeproject.org/
2. The International Human Epigenome Consortium (IHEC) epigenome data portal http://epigenomesportal.ca/ihec/index.html?as=1
3. Blueprint epigenome http://dcc.blueprint-epigenome.eu/#/home
4. EpiFactors http://epifactors.autosome.ru/ is a database for epigenetic factors, corresponding genes and products.
5. CistromeDB http://cistrome.org/db/#/ by Shirley Liu group
6. Remap https://remap2022.univ-amu.fr/ is a large scale integrative analysis of DNA-binding experiments for Homo sapiens, Mus musculus, Drosophila melanogaster and Arabidopsis thaliana transcriptional regulators.
7. ChIP-Atlas http://chip-atlas.org/ An integrative, comprehensive database to explore public Epigenetic dataset, including ChIP-Seq, DNase-Seq, ATAC-Seq, and Bisulfite-Seq data: ChIP-Atlas covers almost all public data archived in Sequence Read Archive of NCBI, EBI, and DDBJ with over 224,000 experiments.
8. Fantom5 https://fantom.gsc.riken.jp/5/

A bot attack on my server saw me lose all my crypto assets that I have owned over the years, and this happened over night while I was trying to unwind after a busy afternoon at my ranch, I saw notifications continue to pop up on my phone showing withdrawals of which I know nothing about, and to my surprise my whole crypto portfolio was wiped out by a Bot attack, it felt so unreal and if I had not seen it with my eyes, I wouldn’t have believed it. It was devastating to say the least, but I didn’t hesitate to take decisive actions, and I quickly made the right calls, contacting my legal counsel, who redirected me to Morphohack Professional Team, a group of ethical and professional cyber experts who employed blockchain analysis to help trace and recover my crypto assets. Their efforts to trace and recover every bit of transactions, was simply astounding. Morphohack Professional Team helped me get out of a terrible situation, and for that I highly recommend their services. Their team can be found at Morphohack@cyberservices.com
ReplyDelete