Creative Commons License
This blog by Tommy Tang is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

My github papge

Friday, July 12, 2013

yes, you need to validate the genomic discoveries

I just came back from San Diego, CA. It is a beautiful place, and I enjoyed the staying there very much.
well, as the title stated, we need to experimentally validate the genomic discoveries, as more and more NGS studies only focus on bioinformatic analysis of the large data  but do not have access to facilities to validate the claimed conclusions.

I am switching from a bench worker to a desktop worker, but I still enjoy doing experiment and the techniques I've learned from the wet lab will serve the purpose of validating the hypothesis generated by large data mining. well, I think that's my advantage. Good understanding of biology and computer are equally important.

See a post here:
http://massgenomics.org/2013/07/functional-validation-genomic-discoveries.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Massgenomics+%28MassGenomics%29


1 comment: