Creative Commons License
This blog by Tommy Tang is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

My github papge

Monday, November 7, 2022

8 links to BETTER understand principal component analysis (PCA)

9 links to BETTER understand principal component analysis (PCA):

1. https://divingintogeneticsandgenomics.rbind.io/post/pca-in-action/  PCA in action, my blog post to calculate SVD and PCA with #rstats 

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYz83XPxiZo MIT 1806 linear algebra  on SVD

3. https://peterbloem.nl/blog/pca-4 THE SINGULAR VALUE DECOMPOSITION (SVD)

4. http://rafalab.github.io/pages/harvardx.html High Dimension data analysis, week 2. 

5. https://towardsdatascience.com/why-pca-looks-triangular-a642daac721a why PCA looks triangular. 

6. https://www.nxn.se/valent/2017/6/12/how-to-read-pca-plots How to read PCA plots for single-cell data.

7. https://twitter.com/AedinCulhane/status/1007110262187544577 PCA horseshoe artifact

8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UVHneBUBW0  by Josh Starmer

1 comment:

  1. A bot attack on my server saw me lose all my crypto assets that I have owned over the years, and this happened over night while I was trying to unwind after a busy afternoon at my ranch, I saw notifications continue to pop up on my phone showing withdrawals of which I know nothing about, and to my surprise my whole crypto portfolio was wiped out by a Bot attack, it felt so unreal and if I had not seen it with my eyes, I wouldn’t have believed it. It was devastating to say the least, but I didn’t hesitate to take decisive actions, and I quickly made the right calls, contacting my legal counsel, who redirected me to Morphohack Professional Team, a group of ethical and professional cyber experts who employed blockchain analysis to help trace and recover my crypto assets. Their efforts to trace and recover every bit of transactions, was simply astounding. Morphohack Professional Team helped me get out of a terrible situation, and for that I highly recommend their services. Their team can be found at Morphohack@cyberservices.com

    ReplyDelete